Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hey there, snow flake.

Tonight, I finally got the snow I’ve been anticipating since last year. Hopefully, there will be some for me when I get back to Iowa, also. When I was pumping gas on the way back from Columbus today, the world’s most perfect snowflake landed on the arm of my coat. I stared at it until it disappeared. I was sorry to see it go. It was perfect.

I’m excited to go back to Iowa on Thursday. My visit home has been (and continues to be) amazing, but I’m also anxious to get back into the swing of things. It’s always nice to be the proper amounts of thankful to be where I am and excited to be where I’m going. I hope the drive back is less eventful than the drive to Ohio... but chances are, something unexpected will happen. You see, I have bad luck. However, all things considered, I’m still a really lucky person. I’m glad I remember that, at least some of the time...

1 comment:

  1. where are you?!
    my life is incomplete because I feel like I haven't seen you or talked to you in a LONG time! :(

    ~Lexie

    ReplyDelete